FreePint Report: Product Review of Meltwater News and Meltwater Buzz
22nd October 2013
Reviewing Meltwater News, which focuses on more traditionally official journalistic sources and Meltwater Buzz, which focuses primarily on the user-generated content in social media, Jan Knight looks into what value the products offer and finds that using the online monitoring tools to monitor competition, industries, news, potential partner companies, customers, executives and more opens up many opportunities for even smaller companies to be competitive.
Reviewed by Jan Knight
- Introduction, Value and FreePint's View
- Meltwater News: Sources, Search & Outputs
- Meltwater Buzz: Sources, Search & Outputs
- User Interface, Customer Support, Pricing & Contact Details
- FreePint Buyer's Guide: Media Monitoring
- Other Products
- About the Reviewer
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: FreePint Report: Product Review of Meltwater News and Meltwater Buzz
- Pages: 24
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Information Buyers Discuss the Value of News for In-Depth Research
Wednesday, 7th January 2015
- Q&A - LexisNexis Takes Over Moreover
Monday, 3rd November 2014
- Performance Evaluation: Cision and Meltwater
Friday, 13th June 2014
- Media Intelligence Providers Vocus and Cision Set to Join Forces
Tuesday, 13th May 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021