FreePint Report: Product Review of Nexis
26th November 2013
Nexis® is a comprehensive global business information research tool, providing access to thousands of sources all via one interface. Its key strengths are breadth of content; ease of use; authoritative, licensed content; strong archive; advanced search and alerting functionality; and training and support. In this review Anne Lonergan introduces the tool, known as Nexis in Europe and Nexis.com in the US, and gives feedback on the value the product offers its users who range from professional researchers to marketing specialists.
Reviewed by Anne Lonergan
- Introduction, Value and FreePint's View
- Sources, Content & Coverage
- Search & Output Options
- UI, Help, Add-Ons, Pricing & Contact Details
- FreePint Buyer's Guide: News
- Other Products
- About the Reviewer
Update: A new review of this product is available here »
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: FreePint Report: Product Review of Nexis
- Pages: 26
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Avention: Value, Competitors, Development & Pricing
Thursday, 12th June 2014
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021