FreePint Report: Making Information Visible
1st May 2015
This end of series report collects selected articles, producers' commentary and a full thematic index of content from the FreePint Topic Series "Making Information Visible" in a convenient PDF package for download and offline reading.
Includes the themes:
- Technology for Visibility
- Understanding Content
- User Behaviour and Requirements
- Big Data and Analytics
Product reviews and vendor insights:
- Product Review of the InfoDesk Suite
- Q&A with CCC - Infotrieve, Visibility, and the 2015 Roadmap
- Q&A with Acquire Media - Visualisation Delivers the Insight You Need
- Mini Review of NewsEdge Visualisation Features
- Q&A with Reprints Desk - Meeting the Visibility Challenge
- Mini Review of Commetric
- Mini Review of Tableau Desktop
- Q&A with Lucidworks - Creating Actionable Insights from Data
- Q&A with InfoDesk - Visibility Within the Organisation
- Q&A with Mindbreeze - Sharpening Your Competitive Edge
- Q&A with Tallyfy - Innovations in Information Delivery
- Product Review of Manzama
Results from FreePint Research into Visibility:
- Part 1 - Tools and Technologies
- Part 2 - Content
- Part 3 - User Behaviour
- Part 4 - Strategy and Success
- Eight Steps to Good Management for Visible Information
- Taking the Mystery Out of Big Data - Moving from Data Collection to Competitive Actions
- Making Internal Information Visible Using Enterprise Content Management
Share this PDF with colleagues, as relevant.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: FreePint Report: Making Information Visible
- Pages: 26
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Setting Strategy with FreePint Research - Looking at the Big Picture
Friday, 21st August 2015
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021