Product Review of Infomart
28th May 2015
Infomart is a media monitoring and analytics platform serving communications professionals, marketers and brand managers based in Canada and around the world. The majority of current clients are Canada-based and focus on Canadian media sources, however the product can be used by anyone in the world.
- Looks at sources covered including traditional and social media, as well as geographic coverage and archive searching options. The tool provides data, analysis and insights that allow companies to make business decisions based on media intelligence sourced from both traditional news outlets and social media.
- Provides an overview of the dashboard, process icons, the numerous navigation and search options, the variety of ways users can view, export and share results as well as the training resources available. The technology is put under the spotlight too.
- Analyses the value the product offers and takes a more detailed look at the "tonality" feature within media analysis and illustrates how the platform would benefit users, particularly those in marketing and PR, as well as outlining pricing options.
Reviewed by Jan Knight
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of Infomart
- Pages: 21
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Infomart (Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Tuesday, 26th May 2015
- Product Review of Infomart (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration & Help)
Friday, 22nd May 2015
- Product Review of Infomart (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Thursday, 21st May 2015
- Product Review of Infomart (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 19th May 2015
- Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk
Thursday, 3rd March 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021