Product Review of Key Note
29th January 2016
Key Note is a UK publisher of comprehensive and reputable UK market research, industry reports and company data.
- Introduces the privately-owned company and explains how it has evolved over the past few years into a more dynamic tool. Details how it is used by a wide range clients.
- Looks at content and coverage, in particular the enhancements made since we last reviewed the product in early 2013.
- Details Key Note's coverage of companies and market sectors, including SWOT and PESTEL analysis, and its report methodology including the rigorous editorial process undertaken by experts.
- Considers the improvements made since a substantial overhaul of the service in 2015, including improved functionality, additional tools and new features. Also covered are outputs and administration.
- Looks at competitors including IBISWorld, Mintel and FAME, plus information on Key Note product developments and pricing.
Reviewed by Sophie Alexander
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Product Review of Key Note (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Wednesday, 27th January 2016
- Product Review of Key Note (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Tuesday, 26th January 2016
- Product Review of Key Note (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Monday, 25th January 2016
- Product Review of Key Note (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Friday, 22nd January 2016
- Product Review of Euromonitor Competitor Analytics
Wednesday, 23rd March 2016
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021