Product Review of Research Monitor
1st February 2016
Euromonitor's Research Monitor is a business reference database which offers an affordable introduction to industry, country and consumer market research.
- Summarises what makes it attractive to academic markets, libraries and smaller companies who may not need the depth of data and analysis available in other market research products such as sister product, Passport.
- Looks at subjects covered and sources used for regions from Asia Pacific to Latin America and Western Europe.
- Describes how to search cross-comparable country and subject data, as well as detailing the range of countries, industries and data available to search across, languages, how to filter results, and providing examples of content available in the database.
- Mentions competitors including MarketLine's Advantage, Key Note, Bureau van Dijk's FAME, and Euromonitor's own Passport database, as well as covering planned developments and pricing.
Reviewed by Sophie Alexander
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Product review of BMI Research (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 5th December 2016
- Product Review of Research Monitor (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Friday, 29th January 2016
- Product Review of Research Monitor (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Thursday, 28th January 2016
- Product Review of Research Monitor (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Wednesday, 27th January 2016
- Product Review of Research Monitor (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 26th January 2016
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021