Product review of IBISWorld
12th June 2017
IBISWorld is the biggest publisher of industry level information globally. Its industry research reports can be used to make better business decisions and it's used by those in banking, accounting, and insurance as well as academic, legal, sales and marketing. It is a powerful tool for anyone needing to learn more about a variety of industries and can decrease the amount of time and money spent on finding industry-specific research due to its granular level of reporting.
- Introduces the platform's key advantages
- Looks at IBISWorld's value and highlights the platform's broad collection of industry reports and how it sources the information
- Identifies the geographical markets covered including Australia, Canada and China
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its user-friendly search and user interactions
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration
- Identifies competitors, including Euromonitor's Research Monitor and Passport, MarketLine's Advantage and EBSCO's Business Source Corporate Plus
- Outlines development plans
- Explains the pricing model
- Explores the help and training available.
Reviewed by Sophie Alexander
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of IBISWorld
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
Friday, 17th May 2019
- Product review of TBRC's Global Market Model (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 21st January 2019
- Product review of TBRC's Global Market Model (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 15th January 2019
- Mini review of IncFact - spotlight on privately held companies
Thursday, 22nd November 2018
- Q&A with TBRC - Global Market Model highlights business opportunities worldwide
Wednesday, 29th August 2018
- Product review of IBISWorld (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 16th June 2017
- Product review of IBISWorld (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Thursday, 15th June 2017
- Product review of IBISWorld (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 14th June 2017
- Product review of IBISWorld (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 13th June 2017
- Market landscape - agribusiness
Friday, 26th April 2019
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext
Wednesday, 6th February 2019
- Market landscape - market research report providers
Wednesday, 31st January 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021