Product review of Wide Narrow
12th September 2018
Wide Narrow is workflow software designed to support the work of an intelligence team. Jinfo's full product review gives a detailed overview of the product which is used by both small and large companies alike and supports both continuous and ad-hoc intelligence workflows and is highly flexible.
- Introduces the company and product
- Looks at Wide Narrow's value and highlights its users
- Discusses its content set, with partners including Factiva and content integrated from EIU, Bloomberg and Euromonitor
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its collaboration and customisation features, including a full overview of the product's use of clusters
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration
- Identifies competitors, including Cipher Systems Knowledge360, Comintelli Intelligence2day, and M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
- Outlines development plans
- Explores the help and training available
- Explains its pricing structure.
By: Scott Vine
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Wide Narrow
- Pages: 35
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of InfoNgen (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 27th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts and administration)
Thursday, 26th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 24th November 2020
- Product review of Wide Narrow (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 17th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 14th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (sources - content & coverage)
Thursday, 13th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- State of the industry - current awareness or intelligence platform?
Wednesday, 1st August 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
Friday, 21st December 2018
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021