Product review of Wide Narrow
12th September 2018
Wide Narrow is workflow software designed to support the work of an intelligence team. Jinfo's full product review gives a detailed overview of the product which is used by both small and large companies alike and supports both continuous and ad-hoc intelligence workflows and is highly flexible.
- Introduces the company and product
- Looks at Wide Narrow's value and highlights its users
- Discusses its content set, with partners including Factiva and content integrated from EIU, Bloomberg and Euromonitor
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its collaboration and customisation features, including a full overview of the product's use of clusters
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration
- Identifies competitors, including Cipher Systems Knowledge360, Comintelli Intelligence2day, and M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
- Outlines development plans
- Explores the help and training available
- Explains its pricing structure.
By: Scott Vine
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Wide Narrow
- Pages: 35
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of InfoNgen (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 27th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts and administration)
Thursday, 26th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 24th November 2020
- Product review of Wide Narrow (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 17th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 14th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (sources - content & coverage)
Thursday, 13th September 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- State of the industry - current awareness or intelligence platform?
Wednesday, 1st August 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
Friday, 21st December 2018
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021