State of the industry - current awareness or intelligence platform?
1st August 2018
This article looks at the differences between current awareness and intelligence platforms and gives an overview of how information professionals interact with the workflow of both systems. It also looks at some of the products in this space such as Newsdesk, Attensa, Northern Light SinglePoint, Knowledge360, along with features, what to look for in a system, and explores elements such as newsletters and machine learning.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: State of the industry - current awareness or intelligence platform?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of Manzama Insights - market analytics and AI power strategic decision-making
Thursday, 19th July 2018
- What does artificial intelligence mean for current awareness?
Friday, 19th August 2016
- Jinfo model - mapping technology readiness
Wednesday, 24th October 2018
- Product review of Wide Narrow
Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- Jinfo model - intelligence systems
Tuesday, 21st August 2018
- Jinfo model - current awareness provision
Wednesday, 8th August 2018
- Market landscape - competitive intelligence products
Wednesday, 17th August 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021