Jinfo model - mapping technology readiness
24th October 2018
Use Jinfo's model to map how stakeholder relationships can affect the successful introduction and uptake of technology, and how organisational-wide projects can be encouraged to flourish.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Jinfo model - mapping technology readiness
- Pages: 4
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The ins and outs of intelligence system APIs
Thursday, 12th September 2019
- Adopting technology for discovery 2019 (Fresh insights through smart technology)
Wednesday, 21st August 2019
- Adopting technology for discovery 2019 (Single point of entry/back-end integration)
Tuesday, 20th August 2019
- Adopting technology for discovery 2019 (Keeping up with technology)
Friday, 16th August 2019
- Adopting technology for discovery 2019 (Foundation - definitions and desires)
Thursday, 15th August 2019
- Adopting technology for discovery 2019 (Introduction)
Wednesday, 14th August 2019
- Why it's worth getting to know Office 365
Friday, 23rd November 2018
- How to use technology clusters
Friday, 16th November 2018
- Technology - focus on goals and desired results
Tuesday, 13th November 2018
- Mapping the complex technology environment
Friday, 9th November 2018
- State of the industry - current awareness or intelligence platform?
Wednesday, 1st August 2018
- Q&A with Linguamatics - digging deep into unstructured text
Thursday, 28th December 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021