Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020
23rd September 2019
Every year since 2007, Jinfo has been surveying its customers about their preferences in relation to news aggregation services and current awareness. This year's survey results reveal how current awareness and intelligence systems are managed and deployed throughout the organisation.
The survey results cover:
- Which types of organisations took part in the survey and how much of their time is taken up with providing this service
- Which components are part of the provision of current awareness to an organisation and any premium products licensed for current awareness, along with no-cost sources used
- What customers prefer in relation to news aggregation services and current awareness, as well as how satisfied they are with primary suppliers for current awareness solutions, such as Nexis.com and Dow Jones' Factiva
- Which activities they engage in with regard to the provision of current awareness and intelligence
- How they measure the reach and value of current awareness and its perceived importance within the organisation.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020
- Pages: 31
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Factiva's Brian Gelinas, head of product strategy
Thursday, 5th March 2020
- Comparison of satisfaction: Factiva and Nexis
Tuesday, 24th September 2019
- Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020 (part 4 - evaluation)
Monday, 23rd September 2019
- Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020 (part 3 - satisfaction with primary suppliers)
Friday, 20th September 2019
- Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020 (part 2 - system components)
Thursday, 19th September 2019
- Jinfo survey - current awareness and intelligence 2020 (part 1 - introduction)
Wednesday, 18th September 2019
- Similarities and differences - current awareness and intelligence platforms
Wednesday, 4th September 2019
- Are content aggregation platforms meeting your needs?
Friday, 23rd June 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021