Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
26th May 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
Crafting your Pillars of Service allows you to build your Information Centre of Excellence around what stakeholders value and need.
In this webinar, we will walk through the parts of the activity you’ll need to complete to develop your Pillars of Service.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
After viewing this recording, you’ll be able to complete the worksheet in the activity with confidence and describe the value-driven services your department delivers to the organisation.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021