Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
30th July 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
Evolving to an Information Centre of Excellence and committing to the continuous improvement that keeps you relevant and strategic requires a shift in perspective on department operations.
Your evolution work plan shouldn't just include how you deliver services and communicate with users and stakeholders, it also needs to capture all of the elements of running a successful small business, including:
- Service design
- Service delivery
- Customer relations/account management
- Partnership management
- Evaluation and continuous improvement
- Future planning.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo has designed to support your planning and implementation of a comprehensive work plan for evolving to an Information Centre of Excellence.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to create a practical plan focused on the most valuable activities.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
A recording and/or slide deck of this webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Webinar title: Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023