Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
30th July 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
Evolving to an Information Centre of Excellence and committing to the continuous improvement that keeps you relevant and strategic requires a shift in perspective on department operations.
Your evolution work plan shouldn't just include how you deliver services and communicate with users and stakeholders, it also needs to capture all of the elements of running a successful small business, including:
- Service design
- Service delivery
- Customer relations/account management
- Partnership management
- Evaluation and continuous improvement
- Future planning.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo has designed to support your planning and implementation of a comprehensive work plan for evolving to an Information Centre of Excellence.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to create a practical plan focused on the most valuable activities.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023