Research Focus: Stake your claim in the success of data analytics (Jan-Mar 2018)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Stake your claim in the success of data analytics
Filter the list below:
Information professionals and their role in analytics use-cases
Monday, 16th April 2018
Developing a use-case is the most important first step in data analytics projects. A recent Jinfo Community session explored this topic and provided some specific actions you can take to begin or enhance their development. These specific actions will help you and your team create a use-case that includes all of the phases of a data project including: developing the initial project goal, determining what datasets are required and providing provisions for ongoing maintenance.
The benefits of analytics and how to create a use-case
Thursday, 5th April 2018
When analytics projects don't deliver it's usually because the use-case wasn't clearly defined and insufficient thought went into measuring the benefits. In a recent Jinfo webinar, Marc Vollenweider of Evalueserve took a detailed look at everything that goes into defining a use-case, as well as the future role of information professionals in the brave new world of data analytics.
Designing, managing and improving analytics use-cases - a unique role for information teams
Friday, 17th November 2017
Practical Action on Jinfo's Research Focus on data analytics, from a research manager's perspective
Wednesday, 21st March 2018
The Insights and Actions report from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", is available now for all site visitors. We asked Nancy Snell, research lead at North Highland, a worldwide consultancy firm, how she and her team have been using the data analytics resources from the Research Focus.
Webinar deck - mapping the full use-case to create success with analytics
Thursday, 15th March 2018
Mapping the full use-case to create success with analytics
Friday, 17th November 2017
How can culture and use-cases create analytics success?
Wednesday, 7th March 2018
With greater use of analytics in organisations large and small, the licensing of data - especially from third parties - is a growing challenge. In a recent Jinfo Community session, participants discussed how they tackle this thorny issue, as well as educating stakeholders in their organisations and planning for much greater use of analytics in the future.
The challenges of data licensing and the information professional's role
Tuesday, 27th February 2018
In the second of three webinars forming part of Jinfo's current Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", we discussed the challenges information professionals face when successfully managing data licensing for current and future projects. This webinar presented key steps that information professionals can take now to partner with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to create a future that's economically sustainable in terms of data purchasing
Been there, done that - creating your own analytics success stories
Friday, 29th December 2017
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021