Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
Jinfo’s latest Focus will help you develop your strategic content portfolio management skills and get to grips with content licensing and value-driven management.
The transformation of information contract managers into strategic content portfolio managers is one of the most exciting developments I've witnessed through Jinfo's work.
Jinfo's Focus on Content Portfolio connects you with the activities, peers and projects you need to stay on the leading edge of this domain.
Start the same transformation by using our simple self-assessment worksheet to identify the gaps between your current practice for portfolio management and Jinfo's proven best-practice:
You can even return the worksheet to us for a quick-start guide on the practical resources we offer to support such needs as demonstrating the value of your contracts, communicating with stakeholders and shifting to a more strategic model for managing your portfolio.
Simply email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org, and an analyst will get back to you within two business days.
No one understands the complexity of content licensing the way you do. Jinfo's Focus on Content Portfolio connects you with the activities, peers and projects you need to stay on the leading edge of strategic portfolio management.
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: