Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
Concerned about trends in content licensing? Jinfo Community sessions connect you with peers facing the same challenges, in a unique, confidential environment. Access Community, along with all our Content, with a Jinfo Subscription.
Our Community sessions - bringing together information professionals in a confidential online environment for frank dialogue on key topics - have never been more robust.
Last week’s session on “Pricing models for information and data licensing” was a perfect case in point, with:
40 registrants, all responsible for information licensing and representing a range of industries
Active discussion addressing concerns about pricing, supplier perspectives and overall management of licensing strategy in the face of economic realities
Practical tips and reference back to activities in Jinfo articles, to support strengthened expertise in the complex world of information licensing.
If you already have a Jinfo Subscription, login to MyJinfo and:
Download the anonymised report from this session, to catch up on what you missed
Access all the Content, including product and vendor coverage, in the Focus on Content Portfolio
Register for future Community sessions.
No Jinfo Subscription yet?
- Community sessions are only one of the many unique benefits of a Jinfo Subscription
- A Jinfo Subscription starts at only £2,600 per year.
Download our simple self-assessment worksheet if you’re responsible for information licensing but aren’t sure how Jinfo can help. If the questions on that worksheet resonate with you, we’re your community.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: