Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
Concerned about trends in content licensing? Jinfo Community sessions connect you with peers facing the same challenges, in a unique, confidential environment. Access Community, along with all our Content, with a Jinfo Subscription.
Our Community sessions - bringing together information professionals in a confidential online environment for frank dialogue on key topics - have never been more robust.
Last week’s session on “Pricing models for information and data licensing” was a perfect case in point, with:
40 registrants, all responsible for information licensing and representing a range of industries
Active discussion addressing concerns about pricing, supplier perspectives and overall management of licensing strategy in the face of economic realities
Practical tips and reference back to activities in Jinfo articles, to support strengthened expertise in the complex world of information licensing.
If you already have a Jinfo Subscription, login to MyJinfo and:
Download the anonymised report from this session, to catch up on what you missed
Access all the Content, including product and vendor coverage, in the Focus on Content Portfolio
Register for future Community sessions.
No Jinfo Subscription yet?
- Community sessions are only one of the many unique benefits of a Jinfo Subscription
- A Jinfo Subscription starts at only £2,600 per year.
Download our simple self-assessment worksheet if you’re responsible for information licensing but aren’t sure how Jinfo can help. If the questions on that worksheet resonate with you, we’re your community.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: