Big ideas move forward with small steps
15th December 2021
With a clear path ahead for the New Year, it’s time for big ideas: this time next year, when you reflect on 2022, what do you want to have accomplished? Several Jinfo clients are working on some big ideas in information strategy, shared in our latest short video. Remind yourself how small steps make big ideas work.
In this month's 3-minute update video on YouTube I share several of the big ideas in information strategy that Jinfo clients are undertaking. They're excited to make progress; we're excited to help them.
Think forward to December of 2022. What do you want to be able to say you've accomplished? What's the big idea you’ve progressed or even fully realised?
I sometimes think that our biggest value to our clients comes as much from the mundane aspects of our work together as anything else:
- Our relationship embeds time away from day-to-day tasks directly into your schedule
- We help you break down your big ideas into interim goals and milestones, without losing excitement or momentum
- When challenges inevitably arise, we give you perspective and knowledgeable feedback so that you can come up with solutions that break out of your accustomed way of thinking.
It's the small, practical, focused steps, taken consistently over time, that turn big ideas into big results.
Our unique research and methodologies mean you don't have to reinvent the wheel to make your journey, because you're building on our toolkit of solutions, each of which has been applied, tested and improved with other clients.
Take the small first step and contact me about becoming a client.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023