Jinfo feedback - AI in information and knowledge centres
Thursday, 16th August 2018
Jinfo recently answered a customer query about implementation of AI in libraries and knowledge management areas. Here we present some of our most recent content in this area along with coverage of vendor strategies around AI.
Jinfo recently answered a customer query about implementation of AI in libraries and knowledge management areas.
This is a topic we have covered quite extensively at Jinfo and some of our most recent published content includes:
- Artificial intelligence and the evolving information landscape
- New developments in pharma for AI and data analytics
- Chatbots - overhyped or helping hand for the information professional
- Market landscape - document review and AI
- Market landscape - training for AI and data analytics
- Using signal media and artificial intelligence in news
We also regularly ask vendors and service providers about their AI-related capabilities, as these are often embedded into information products, or offered as an add-on module. A couple of recent examples of coverage of vendor strategies around AI include:
- What should you look for in a leading edge current awareness platform? (based on our webinar with Northern Light and Comintelli)
- Mini-review of Manzama Insights - market analytics and AI power strategic decision-making
- Q&A with InferLink - connecting the dots using AI technology
- DLA Piper - using Kira in a legal firm project
Stake your claim in the success of analytics
Over the past few years we have been covering AI as part of our Research Focus relating to data analytics in the January - March period. You might also find value in the articles and reports produced in our Research Focus – "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics" published earlier this year.
As a starting point for an overview of this area, we'd recommend our recent Insights and Actions report "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics".
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, all the above items are accessible to you when you sign in with your MyJinfo credentials. Your user name is your email address, and if you've forgotten your password, you can have it sent to you. If you don't yet have a Subscription, find out more and get started today.
Do you have a query?
Responding to customer queries is something we're happy to do and that we answer on a regular basis, so feel free to send your questions to us.
- Blog post title: Jinfo feedback - AI in information and knowledge centres
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The benefits of analytics and how to create a use-case
Thursday, 5th April 2018
- The data analytics challenge, is your team ready?
Monday, 5th February 2018
- Natural Language Generation tools - focus on Automated Insights
Friday, 18th November 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: