Vable Inbox - filtering out the clutter
Tuesday, 16th October 2018
We recently reviewed Vable Inbox, an email management tool. Find out why we reviewed this tool which aims to help you filter and focus on most important incoming information.
If you're an information professional in the corporate sector, you've probably come across tech company Vable, a London-based operation which specialises in information management products focusing on current awareness and communication throughout the organisation.
Earlier this year, we interviewed the company about its flagship products, including Vable Inbox and InfoPro. Last year we reviewed Vable, a current awareness platform that can automate the monitoring, gathering, indexing and sharing of information from public and subscription news sources, and in our latest mini review we look at Vable Inbox, an email management and forwarding tool.
Log in now to read the "Mini review of Vable Inbox" (Subscription content).
Filter what's important with Vable Inbox
As an information manager responsible for multiple subscriptions, you're probably inundated with emails from a wide range of sources.
Vable Inbox is designed to help information managers and librarians review, filter, manage and forward content which comes into their email - a workflow and efficiency concept of particular interest to Jinfo as such tools can help information centres spend more time on higher value work.
Available as a standalone product, or as part of the entire Vable InfoPro solution, Vable Inbox can also run alongside any existing solutions as an add-on to manage email alerts.
Although the legal sector makes up the majority of its current client base, Vable is expanding into other sectors for whom current awareness is also important, including banking/finance, government, higher education and pharmaceutical.
Find out more
With its filtering rules and forwarding features, Vable Inbox gives you much more control over your inbox, as well as reports over who's read the content you forward on. Read the "Mini review of Vable Inbox" to find out whether it's suitable for your environment.
If you don't have a Jinfo Subscription but would like to read this product review plus original research, expert articles, and attend our events, find out how to purchase your Subscription here.
- Blog post title: Vable Inbox - filtering out the clutter
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of Vable Inbox
Tuesday, 2nd October 2018
- Q&A with Vable - current awareness that's content-agnostic
Friday, 24th August 2018
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2018
Sunday, 15th July 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: