IncFact - major information on midsized companies
Tuesday, 27th November 2018
If your work involves researching private companies in the US, you'll be interested in why we recently published a mini review of IncFact, a company information and business discovery engine that covers around 3 million mainly privately held, midsized US companies.
Unlike public companies, private companies in the US do not need to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) so you need to be a bit more creative when researching them.
IncFact, a relatively new and welcome addition to this landscape, is a company information and business discovery engine covering up to 3 million US companies, mostly privately held, midsized companies. Take a look at our mini review of IncFact to find out more.
An increased demand for private company data
At a time when the number of firms listing on the US stock exchange is in decline, there is an increased demand for data on private, midsized companies entering the market, particularly in the high-tech sector.
IncFact is useful for those working in competitive intelligence as well as private equity firms and hedge funds, for finding deals and for due diligence.
Read our recently published mini review of IncFact to find out about its nearly 3 million public and private companies, gain an understanding of how companies fit together, and its list-building functionality.
Find out more
If you have a Jinfo Subscription you can log in now to read our mini review of IncFact to find out more about its wide range of configurable options and how it can help you better manage all your resources in one place.
If you don't have a Jinfo Subscription but would like to read this product review plus many more reviews, research reports, and attend our events, find out how to start your Subscription here.
- Blog post title: IncFact - major information on midsized companies
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of IncFact - spotlight on privately held companies
Thursday, 22nd November 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: