Research update - risk assessment for every information team
Thursday, 9th July 2020
Jinfo offers a wide range of resources, including our latest Briefings, a confidential online service tailored to your needs and our Focus on Risk Assessment. Find out how we can help you in our latest newsletter.
Jinfo's customers tell us they know they need to work on risk, now more than ever, but finding the time to do so remains an aspiration rather than a reality.
Whether you care about information licensing, running an information service or both, our Focus on Risk Assessment:
- Breaks complex areas into manageable, logical pieces
- Provides practical guidance
- Includes easy worksheet-based activities you can use to make progress.
Consider our Consulting on Risk Assessment to fast-track your progress, which offers:
- Accountability: There's nothing like a deadline to ensure you make time for a well-defined activity
- Fine-tuned guidance: During and after your assessment, you'll have discussion, coaching and feedback specific to your needs and environment
- Industry-wide perspective: Your analyst brings insight we've gained through all the other information teams we've worked with.
You'll work with your Jinfo analyst through our newly crafted online learning platform - a tailored environment providing you with all the relevant activities and guidance you need to prepare for your sessions, store your work, and get written feedback.
Talk with us today about what's keeping you from making progress on your risk assessment - we can help you change that in a few short weeks:
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - risk assessment for every information team
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - the risky business of information licensing
Thursday, 25th June 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: