Research update - pilot your organisation in the direction of value
Thursday, 10th September 2020
Our Consulting Pilot on Value Chain can help you make the case for value chain analysis. Tailor your pilot to the unique characteristics, goals and challenges of your organisation with knowledge, guidance and the industry-wide perspective of our analysts.
Let's face it: You already know that information services and expertise are essential to every function within a successful organisation. We don't need to convince you.
But your boss, or your executive, or your (potential) internal customers? They need some education.
In as little as three weeks, our new Consulting Pilot on Value Chain enables you to make the case for value chain analysis.
You will tailor it to the unique characteristics, goals and challenges of your organisation, as well as determine the ROI of tackling a more comprehensive analysis such as:
- Cost savings
- Increased value of current investments
- Increased value of the services you deliver.
With a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, you get:
- The accountability of deadlines and a project timeline someone else manages, to ensure you carve out the time you need
- Knowledgeable guidance, for confidence you're doing the right things in the right order
- Industry-wide perspective of our analysts, so prevent you from trying to re-invent the wheel.
It's time to pilot the organisation in the direction of value with a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - pilot your organisation in the direction of value
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - Questions about value chain... answered
Thursday, 20th August 2020
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: