Jinfo Blog: Archive
Items in November 2011
Read the paper. Snap. Share. It's digital!
Wednesday, 30th November 2011 02:09
Boost sales without people being trampled!
Monday, 28th November 2011 22:53
Finding that missing email? Priceless!
Monday, 28th November 2011 18:12
Tools of the trade for small businesses
Sunday, 27th November 2011 22:47
FT.com shows apps are key to paywall success
Sunday, 27th November 2011 15:52
Kindle Fire: The buzz is electric!
Tuesday, 22nd November 2011 00:12
Monday, 21st November 2011 22:48
Black gold - a chink of light?
Monday, 21st November 2011 13:47
RBI and Centaur results show B2B future is online
Saturday, 19th November 2011 19:31
Privacy - more uncertainty and confusion
Saturday, 19th November 2011 12:06
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021