Mini Review: Newsdesk
5th November 2013
Penny Crossland's Mini Review of Newsdesk looks at how the product has evolved from a news aggregator into a collaborative current awareness tool which takes the wealth of information available on the internet and adds sophisticated filters to produce accurate and timely results. News is updated in almost real time, with searches frequently producing news that is less than 15 minutes old, and an archive feature is on its way which will allow users to save selected articles for more than 60 days subject to copyright restrictions.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- DIY Solutions: The Use of Social Media News Aggregation Tools in a Corporate Environment
Thursday, 31st October 2013
- Market Map: the Options in News Aggregation & Beyond
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- Create & Share Your Own News Outlet - DIY News Aggregation
Friday, 1st November 2013
- Time to Review Your Information Database
Tuesday, 29th October 2013
- News Aggregation Know-How from FreePint Topic Series: Beyond Aggregation
Friday, 25th October 2013
- Early Results on FreePint's News Needs and Preferences Survey: Factiva Changes Making Big Waves
Tuesday, 3rd September 2013
- Newsdesk: tracking millions of pieces of information a day
Tuesday, 22nd May 2012
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022