Gartner Predictions for Sensitive Government Data
7th November 2013
Gartner has predicted that 75% of government data will be declassified by 2020. How likely is this, and what does this and moves such as the Open Government Partnership mean for information professionals?
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Gartner Predictions for Sensitive Government Data
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- New IT Security Threats: The Rise of Shadow IT
Thursday, 17th October 2013
- The Global Regulatory Environment: Regulatory Risks for Businesses
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
Monday, 7th October 2013
- In The Thick Of It: FreePint for Government Information Professionals
Friday, 25th October 2013
- Opera Solutions: Big Data Becomes Actionable Data
Thursday, 6th June 2013
- Open and shared data saves lives
Monday, 25th June 2012
- Open data utopia? Not quite.
Friday, 20th April 2012
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021