Gartner Predictions for Sensitive Government Data
7th November 2013
Gartner has predicted that 75% of government data will be declassified by 2020. How likely is this, and what does this and moves such as the Open Government Partnership mean for information professionals?
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Gartner Predictions for Sensitive Government Data
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- New IT Security Threats: The Rise of Shadow IT
Thursday, 17th October 2013
- The Global Regulatory Environment: Regulatory Risks for Businesses
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
Monday, 7th October 2013
- In The Thick Of It: FreePint for Government Information Professionals
Friday, 25th October 2013
- Opera Solutions: Big Data Becomes Actionable Data
Thursday, 6th June 2013
- Open and shared data saves lives
Monday, 25th June 2012
- Open data utopia? Not quite.
Friday, 20th April 2012
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021