Lex Fenwick Leaves Dow Jones; What's Next on the Factiva Rollercoaster?
22nd January 2014
The CEO of Dow Jones, Lex Fenwick has just resigned with immediate effect. FreePint identifies the impact this could have on the Factiva/DJX offering, the drawbacks with the DJX offering, and what's likely to lie ahead for Factiva's news aggregation products in the context of the new landscape of new and nimble news services.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Lex Fenwick Leaves Dow Jones; What's Next on the Factiva Rollercoaster?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Supplier Selection Process: News Aggregation
Friday, 6th December 2013
- FreePint News Survey 2013: Focus on the Future
Tuesday, 3rd December 2013
- Shortlisting Your News Aggregation Suppliers
Wednesday, 27th November 2013
- Product Review of Nexis: Executive Summary
Friday, 22nd November 2013
- FreePint News Survey 2013. Results: Key News Suppliers and Satisfaction
Friday, 22nd November 2013
- Journey to DJX had "Customers' Needs in Mind"
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- DJX - Dow Jones Responds to User Concerns
Wednesday, 26th June 2013
- Sixth Annual News Needs & Preferences Survey Shows Change in Attitudes
Monday, 16th December 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021