Q&A with Northern Light - Embracing the World of Web News
9th October 2014
By Chris Porter
FreePint's Chris Porter catches up with Dr David Seuss, CEO of market research, market intelligence and enterprise search provider Northern Light, to hear what is new in the market and what has changed, or is about to, with the company's products, content and mobile access offerings.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Q&A with Northern Light - Embracing the World of Web News
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 1: What to Expect from Factiva
Wednesday, 21st May 2014
- Q&A with Northern Light: a SinglePoint for a Company's Strategic Research Needs
Wednesday, 27th November 2013
- Product Review of Northern Light SinglePoint: Introduction, Value and FreePint's View
Thursday, 21st November 2013
- SharePoint 2013 v 2007: Building the Business Case
Tuesday, 24th September 2013
- Newsbites for Media Snackers: Delivering Facts to Mobile Users
Wednesday, 10th July 2013
- Dow Jones Product X - RIP Factiva?
Wednesday, 5th June 2013
- FreePint Topic Series - News, and Beyond. Introducing the Series Producers
Wednesday, 1st October 2014
- Participate in FreePint Survey - News Needs and Preferences 2014
Thursday, 25th September 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021