Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 1: What to Expect from Factiva
21st May 2014
Robin Neidorf interviews Frank Filippo, general manager of Corporate Products for Dow Jones to find out what customers can expect with regard to Factiva and DJX, and how Filippo's team is listening to customer feedback and incorporating it into an institutional roadmap covering both the near future and longer term.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 1: What to Expect from Factiva
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 2: Development and Content Strategy
Wednesday, 21st May 2014
- William Lewis Settles In as Dow Jones CEO
Monday, 19th May 2014
- Source Update for Factiva
Friday, 9th May 2014
- Collecting, Assessing and Organising Data for Competitive Intelligence
Wednesday, 7th May 2014
- Lex Fenwick Leaves Dow Jones; What's Next on the Factiva Rollercoaster?
Wednesday, 22nd January 2014
- Journey to DJX had "Customers' Needs in Mind"
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- DJX - Dow Jones Responds to User Concerns
Wednesday, 26th June 2013
- Sixth Annual News Needs & Preferences Survey Shows Change in Attitudes
Monday, 16th December 2013
- Sixth Annual News Needs & Preferences Survey Tracks Change
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021