Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Technology - Search, Outputs & Alerts, User Interface & Help)
23rd October 2014
By Chris Porter
In the third part of his series on NewsEdge Chris Porter looks at its proprietary technology. He assesses the choice of search options; the extensive underlying taxonomy, "ACME", from parent company Acquire Media; and its impressive range of distribution choices.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2408
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Technology - Search, Outputs & Alerts, User Interface & Help)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Monday, 27th October 2014
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Monday, 20th October 2014
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Introduction; Contact Details)
Friday, 17th October 2014
- Q&A with Acquire Media: Giving Companies a "NewsEdge"
Monday, 25th November 2013
- Mini Review: NewsEdge
Tuesday, 22nd October 2013
- Market Map: the Options in News Aggregation & Beyond
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- FreePint Topic Series "News, And Beyond" - What Is In the Pipeline?
Thursday, 16th October 2014
- Preliminary Results on FreePint News Survey 2014
Wednesday, 15th October 2014
- Social Media Monitoring: FreePint's Recent Reviews
Friday, 23rd May 2014
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com
Tuesday, 28th October 2014
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022