Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
27th October 2014
By Chris Porter
In the final part of his review, Chris Porter assesses the competitive advantages of NewsEdge.com, including an easy-to-use search function, its highly curated source coverage and a particular emphasis on archived news coverage. Although an established product, ongoing enhancements such as new data visualisation options and expanded, multilingual content are also impressive.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2408
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Technology - Search, Outputs & Alerts, User Interface & Help)
Thursday, 23rd October 2014
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Monday, 20th October 2014
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com (Introduction; Contact Details)
Friday, 17th October 2014
- Mini Review: Newsdesk
Tuesday, 5th November 2013
- Mini Review: NewsEdge
Tuesday, 22nd October 2013
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com
Tuesday, 28th October 2014
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021