Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
2nd March 2016
By Jan Knight
In the final part of our review of media monitoring and analytics product, LexisNexis Newsdesk, reviewer Jan Knight looks at the extensive support and help offered. She also digs into pricing options, product investments for 2016 and how Newsdesk stands out from its competitors such as Meltwater, Factiva, Nexis, Digimind and Infomart, including what she considers some unique features.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2631
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts)
Tuesday, 1st March 2016
- Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Monday, 29th February 2016
- Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Friday, 26th February 2016
- Product Review of Infomart (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 19th May 2015
- Product Review of LexisNexis Newsdesk
Thursday, 3rd March 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021