Gaining Influence With Those Who Own Technology Expertise
7th April 2016
In a recent Community session, Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, led participants through an in-depth look at ownership and influence amongst sources, technology and value expertise, as well as a maturity model that can help you plan the path ahead of you to improve your effectiveness. Here, we focus in on the importance of having influence over technology expertise.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Gaining Influence With Those Who Own Technology Expertise
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Assessing and Progressing the Maturity of Your Information Services
Wednesday, 13th April 2016
- Creating a Meaningful Dialogue to Develop Value Expertise
Friday, 8th April 2016
- Harnessing Your Source Expertise and Ownership
Tuesday, 5th April 2016
- The Role of Research in Realigning Your Relationship With IT
Tuesday, 23rd February 2016
- Sources, Technology, Value - What You Can "Own" and What You Can Influence
Wednesday, 16th December 2015
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021