Model - How Mature is Your IS/IT Relationship?
24th March 2016
The Jinfo Webinar, "Shifting the Worldview around IS/IT Relationships: A First Step to Alignment", aimed to help information services (IS) professionals gain a better understanding of the "worldview" of their colleagues in IT.
In the webinar we discussed a maturity model, you can use this model to identify the level of maturity of the relationship between IS and IT in your organisation. It also gives you insights on what you can do to improve the relationship with IT.
Use this model to identify where you are now and then start to move your interaction and alignment with IT so that you can continue to the next stage of maturity.
This document accompanies the article "How Mature is Your Relationship with the IT Department?".
Produced by Robin Neidorf
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Model - How Mature is Your IS/IT Relationship?
- Pages: 4
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Gaining Influence With Those Who Own Technology Expertise
Thursday, 7th April 2016
- What is the Broader Agenda for IT?
Friday, 1st April 2016
- How Mature is Your Relationship with the IT Department?
Thursday, 24th March 2016
- Jinfo Research into Relationships Between IS and IT
Thursday, 31st March 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021