Jinfo benchmarking research (part 2 - structure and department services)
25th June 2018
In the second part of Jinfo's benchmarking research exploring information roles and services, we look at where information expertise lies within an organisation, what the options are for reporting lines and operational structures, and consider the range of services an information team provides, as well as team size. The data will help information teams conduct an initial check against other teams in their industries and highlight how an individual team is resourced in relation to its peers.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Jinfo benchmarking research (part 2 - structure and department services)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 4 - strategy, value and vendors)
Monday, 2nd July 2018
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 3 - customers and adjacent services)
Thursday, 28th June 2018
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 1 - introduction)
Wednesday, 20th June 2018
- Benchmarking research reveals successful teams share common practices
Wednesday, 27th September 2017
- The use and limitations of benchmarking data
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- Jinfo benchmarking research 2018
Thursday, 5th July 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021