Legal purchasing in the UK - needs and trends
30th November 2020
Jinfo has been surveying the UK's top law firms in relation to their purchasing needs for more than 10 years. In the first of a three-part report, we take a look at this year's results, which reflects the significant impact of M&A activities within the industry. We look specifically at user comfort, integration of a product into their workflows and vendor relationships.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Legal purchasing in the UK - needs and trends
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Legal purchasing in the UK - Comparing satisfaction of LexisPSL and Practical Law
Friday, 4th December 2020
- Legal purchasing in the UK - Comparing satisfaction of LexisLibrary and Westlaw UK
Wednesday, 2nd December 2020
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019 (part 4 - value of end-user experience)
Thursday, 7th November 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019 (part 3 - value of technology and platform)
Wednesday, 6th November 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019 (part 2 - value of product content)
Tuesday, 5th November 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019 (part 1 - introduction, methodology and responses)
Monday, 4th November 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2020
Friday, 4th December 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021