Legal purchasing in the UK - Comparing satisfaction of LexisPSL and Practical Law
4th December 2020
UK law firms rely on two key products to support their workflow, these include Practical Law from Thomson Reuters and LexisPSL from LexisNexis. As part of Jinfo's yearly survey on UK legal purchasing needs and trends, we find out how both products fared in terms of content, technology and features and overall value.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Legal purchasing in the UK - Comparing satisfaction of LexisPSL and Practical Law
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Legal purchasing in the UK - Comparing satisfaction of LexisLibrary and Westlaw UK
Wednesday, 2nd December 2020
- Legal purchasing in the UK - needs and trends
Monday, 30th November 2020
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2020
Friday, 4th December 2020
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019
Thursday, 7th November 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2018
Sunday, 15th July 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021