Tracking your organisation's journey to information literacy
15th March 2017
[Research Focus: Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments]
"You can't manage what you can't measure." So said Peter Drucker. For information literacy, we are still a long way from being able to talk about standards or best practice for what measurement may look like. However, this doesn't mean that you can't embed key indicators within your projects to help you track your progress.
Being able to do this is essential for tweaking your roadmap, based on whether or not your efforts are helping you incrementally tip the scale towards improved information literacy.
This Jinfo Community session provides practical tips on:
- Typical indicators you can start to track
- How to construct your information literacy projects to improve their measurability
- How to use your indicators to improve current and future projects.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a Community level subscription, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 15th March 2017 at 09:00 Pacific / 11:00 Central / 12:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
- Purchase a Jinfo Subscription
- If you are considering purchasing a Subscription and would like to request taster access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
- Community event title: Tracking your organisation's journey to information literacy
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021