How to set the right norms for your team
16th April 2020
[Research Focus: Remote Teams]
The most important part of remote work is not the tools, but rather the people using those tools. Managing at a distance requires setting the correct expectations for everybody on the team and maintaining project visibility, without trying to micro-manage each individual activity.
In this community session we will address the key challenges in managing remote team, discussing:
- How to set good norms for everyone on your team
- Balancing work practices with individual preferences
- Tips for managing at a distance.
- Thursday, 16th April 2020 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: How to set the right norms for your team
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - how to set the right norms for your team
Thursday, 23rd April 2020
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023