Assessing risks of staff and services - What's strategic? What's healthy?
26th May 2020
[Focus: Risk Assessment]
How do you highlight key risk areas in your information team management and service delivery? Jinfo's Focus on Risk Assessment demonstrates how to assess and mitigate the risks connected to staff and service, by addressing how information managers communicate and collaborate with their team and their clients.
Participants in this Community session reviewed Jinfo's articles, "Risk assessment on information service quality" and "Risk assessment on information team management", and then came together to discuss the degree to which they:
- Have the right visibility over projects and outcomes
- Have all the right skills for your work
- Are communicating with clients and team members in the best way
To get insight and ideas from this past session, download the report linked below, which includes (anonymised) notes from the discussion. You'll learn how your peers are tackling the areas and what the common concerns are.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Assessing risks of staff and services - What's strategic? What's healthy?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021