Risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
7th July 2020
[Focus: Risk Assessment]
Most of us have seen recent changes to how we access and manage information, and probably expect some new conversations around licensing of content, especially at renewal time. It is the perfect time to reassess your risk profile with regards to information security, access, and use.
During this Community session, information licensing professionals from several organisations shared frank discussion and problem-solving on assessing and addressing the risks in their portfolios.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's article, Risk assessment on information licensing
- Use the activity in it to think about use cases, interdependencies and stability
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
Monday, 13th July 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021