Risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
7th July 2020
[Focus: Risk Assessment]
Most of us have seen recent changes to how we access and manage information, and probably expect some new conversations around licensing of content, especially at renewal time. It is the perfect time to reassess your risk profile with regards to information security, access, and use.
During this Community session, information licensing professionals from several organisations shared frank discussion and problem-solving on assessing and addressing the risks in their portfolios.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's article, Risk assessment on information licensing
- Use the activity in it to think about use cases, interdependencies and stability
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - risk assessment for information licensing - more important than ever
Monday, 13th July 2020
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022