Product Review of Manzama
8th April 2015
Product review of current awareness service Manzama. Typical use-cases are identified such as business development and competitive intelligence, and the value the service brings to its customers in the legal, accounting and financial services fields is examined.
- Contains a detailed section on sources that looks at areas such as the 70,000 news and business sources included plus the option to include additional feeds.
- Puts the technology through its paces, looking at the user interface, ease of use and walking through from profile set-up to outputs and alerts and additional access options such as an API.
- Covers product maturity and development plans along with pricing information.
- Highlights the competitor landscape alternative offerings including InfoNgen and Linex as well as Ozmosys and LexisNexis Publisher.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Update: A new review of this product is available here »
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of Manzama
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini Review of Fastcase HD
Wednesday, 8th July 2015
- Mini Review of Lexis Advance HD
Friday, 15th May 2015
- Product Review of Manzama (Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Friday, 3rd April 2015
- Product Review of Manzama (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration & Help)
Thursday, 2nd April 2015
- Product Review of Manzama (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Wednesday, 1st April 2015
- Product Review of Manzama (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 31st March 2015
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021