Product review of Manzama
31st July 2017
In our new product review of specialised market intelligence platform Manzama, we look at typical use-cases including, business development and competitive intelligence, and we also highlight the value the service brings to its customers in the legal, accounting and financial services fields. This updates our 2015 review.
- Introduces Manzama
- Highlights its value and use-cases
- Showcases updates since Jinfo's 2015 review
- Contains a detailed section on sources that looks at areas such as the 75,000 news and business sources included plus the option to include additional feeds
- Explores the technology of the platform, particularly looking at the user interface, ease of use and profile set-up to outputs and alerts and additional access and integration options such as an API, Microsoft SharePoint Web Parts and RSS feeds
- Covers product maturity and development plans along with pricing information
- Highlights the competitor landscape with alternative offerings including InfoNgen and Vable as well as LexisNexis NewsDesk.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Manzama
- Pages: 23
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 25th January 2018
- Product review of Manzama (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 4th August 2017
- Product review of Manzama (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Thursday, 3rd August 2017
- Product review of Manzama (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 2nd August 2017
- Product review of Manzama (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 1st August 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021