Product Review of DueDil
20th January 2016
An in-depth product review of the Enterprise service from company information provider DueDil, covering UK and Irish corporate filings.
- Sets out how users gain value from DueDil, and what makes it an intriguing, new-generation information vendor.
- Looks into sources and content, covers data collection methods, attractive layout features, company profiling options, and its more limited coverage of European companies.
- Reviews DueDil's technology capabilities, including simple searching and "added extras" such as its own advanced search algorithm, social media inspired tracking and impressive visualisation features.
- Considers support available, including quick help features, major development projects in the pipeline and its relative strengths compared with competitors Avention/OneSource, D&B and Bureau van Dijk.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Factiva - unleashing the power of data
Friday, 18th November 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Training and Help; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Monday, 18th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Friday, 15th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Thursday, 14th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Wednesday, 13th January 2016
- Market landscape - premium suppliers of regulatory filings
Monday, 15th August 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk
Thursday, 14th July 2016
- Product Review of Eikon
Friday, 8th January 2016
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021