Product Review of DueDil
20th January 2016
An in-depth product review of the Enterprise service from company information provider DueDil, covering UK and Irish corporate filings.
- Sets out how users gain value from DueDil, and what makes it an intriguing, new-generation information vendor.
- Looks into sources and content, covers data collection methods, attractive layout features, company profiling options, and its more limited coverage of European companies.
- Reviews DueDil's technology capabilities, including simple searching and "added extras" such as its own advanced search algorithm, social media inspired tracking and impressive visualisation features.
- Considers support available, including quick help features, major development projects in the pipeline and its relative strengths compared with competitors Avention/OneSource, D&B and Bureau van Dijk.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of DueDil
- Pages: 18
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Factiva - unleashing the power of data
Friday, 18th November 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Training and Help; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Monday, 18th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Friday, 15th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Thursday, 14th January 2016
- Product Review of DueDil (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Wednesday, 13th January 2016
- Market landscape - premium suppliers of regulatory filings
Monday, 15th August 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk
Thursday, 14th July 2016
- Product Review of Eikon
Friday, 8th January 2016
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021