Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk
14th July 2016
Bureau van Dijk's Fame is a company information database focused on UK and Ireland, offering highly structured company and related data for both private and quoted companies, and the ability for users to integrate their own data and comments.
- Introduces company Bureau van Dijk and its products including Fame and flagship global database, Orbis
- Outlines the product's key advantages and value drivers, including credit control and compliance
- Looks at integration with internal processes and data sources
- Examines the sources and content of this database which currently holds records for over 9 million companies, including 2 million companies in detailed format
- Looks at the breadth and depth of company data coverage, including financials, subsidiaries and related news information
- Puts the new user interface to the test, including search options and customisation of screen display and outputs
- Covers pricing
- Looks at recent developments and future product plans
- Discusses the competitor landscape, including OneSource from Avention, DueDil and D&B.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk
- Pages: 18
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Merger and acquisition activities amongst information vendors
Wednesday, 1st November 2017
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Tuesday, 12th July 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 8th July 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk (sources - content & coverage)
Thursday, 7th July 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 6th July 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021