Product review of OneSource platform
28th July 2016
OneSource is the flagship offering from business information company Avention, last reviewed shortly after its launch two years ago. It combines profiles of 38 million companies worldwide and contact information on 58 million people with news and industry reports.
- Introduces the company and products including OneSource, Business Browser and OneSource iSell
- Assesses the value drivers for the platform and gives an overview of target users
- Looks at aggregation approach, management of data suppliers and how this has changed since launch two years ago
- Evaluates the depth of the data coverage, the detail of content for both private and quoted companies and new features since the product was last reviewed
- Looks at the technology, analyses the user experience and the platform's range of search, view, output and alert options
- Tests innovative features including Conceptual Search and Ideal Profile and other key enhancements since its launch in 2014
- Assesses help and training options
- Covers the competitor landscape including Bureau van Dijk, D&B Hoover's, InsideView and DiscoverOrg
- Discusses pricing options.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of OneSource platform
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Dun & Bradstreet integrates Avention - what's the impact on customers?
Thursday, 27th April 2017
- Product review of OneSource platform (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Wednesday, 27th July 2016
- Product review of OneSource platform (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Tuesday, 26th July 2016
- Product review of OneSource platform (sources - content & coverage)
Monday, 25th July 2016
- Product review of OneSource platform (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 21st July 2016
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021