Market landscape - enquiry management and helpdesk systems
24th June 2016
This report covers six of the leading enquiry management tools specifically designed for information services:
- BLUEcloud LSP from SirsiDynix
- KnowAll Enquire from Bailey Solutions
- Liberty from Softlink
- LibLime Koha
- RefTracker from Altarama
- Soutron LMS.
The report also includes four products which are not specifically designed for use by information professionals but are often used by helpdesks:
- Salesforce Desk.com
- Team Support
We provide a brief description of each source, a link to the product page, describe the key features, pricing, hosting vs server-based, look at typical customers and languages offered.
Produced by Sophie Alexander
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - enquiry management and helpdesk systems
- Pages: 7
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with NERA - using Altarama RefTracker to manage information flow
Tuesday, 22nd May 2018
- How to build a good issue tree for your research
Tuesday, 1st May 2018
- Product review of RefTracker from Altarama (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 24th April 2018
- Product review of RefTracker from Altarama (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 23rd April 2018
- Mini review of Quest from Priory Solutions - keeping on top of enquiries
Friday, 2nd June 2017
- Analysing Springshare LibInsight - a mini review
Friday, 21st October 2016
- How to build capacity to ensure resilient information services
Tuesday, 21st June 2016
- Getting More Value from Your Query Handling Services
Thursday, 26th May 2016
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021