Jinfo model - managing your portfolio as part of your strategy
24th October 2019
A key priority for the information centre is managing the content portfolio as part of the overall information management strategy. This involves managing stakeholders as well as the portfolio itself and knowing how to engage them as effective partners. In this report, we look at how best to do this and how to overcome some of the challenges along the way.
This report includes three sections:
- Part 1 - where to start
- Part 2 - segment the portfolio
- Part 3 - communicating with stakeholders
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Jinfo model - managing your portfolio as part of your strategy
- Pages: 11
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The importance of communicating strategy to your team
Monday, 18th November 2019
- Managing your portfolio as part of your strategy (part three - communicating with stakeholders)
Wednesday, 30th October 2019
- Managing your portfolio as part of your strategy (part two - segment the portfolio)
Tuesday, 29th October 2019
- Managing your portfolio as part of your strategy (part one - where to start)
Monday, 28th October 2019
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021