Filter the list below:
African research - how one organisation is bringing it out of hiding
Thursday, 31st May 2018
Jinfo recently interviewed Susan Murray, the executive director of African Journals OnLine (AJOL) - find out why we were particularly interested in this non-profit organisation.
Nexis - active development of premium news product
Friday, 22nd December 2017
Read Jinfo's fresh review of premium business, industry and news product Nexis, and find out about new developments and future plans.
IBISWorld - industry research on both global and granular scale
Tuesday, 27th June 2017
Find out how IBISWorld stacks up against other providers of industry information and what developments are in the pipeline, with our in-depth product review.
Get up to speed on Russia & other CIS nations
Monday, 20th February 2017
Thinking about doing some research on Russia that's not connected to President Donald Trump? Colin Smith's "Insider knowledge - researching Russia" is a great place to start if you want to consider the facts about business, economics and trade information and our recent review of Credinform Globas-i shows why this is a go-to database for business information on Russia and surrounding countries.
Testing out Russian company information from Credinform Globas-i
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
So you don't speak Russian but getting access to Russian business information isn't as complicated as it used to be. In "Product review of Credinform Globas-i", we show you how you can access all the Russian company information you may ever need.
BMI Research can guide analytical decision-making
Wednesday, 14th December 2016
BMI Research, an independent research firm that provides macroeconomic, industry and financial market analysis, has an impressive list of high-powered companies who use its services to gain insights for their businesses and investments. Our in-depth "Product review of BMI Research" considers just why this is so.
EMIS Professional is a step ahead on emerging markets
Tuesday, 15th November 2016
Originally launched more than 20 years ago under the name ISI Emerging Markets, EMIS continues to evolve and EMIS Professional is a leader for those interested in researching emerging markets, as Andrew Lucas explains in our recent in-depth review.
BBC Monitoring Portal - worldwide news from impartial source
Monday, 22nd August 2016
Launched in May, the BBC Monitoring Portal offers a huge amount of economic, security-related and political information delivered in real-time or the day after first publication. Our product review looks at what the new portal offers those who want round-the-clock impartial updates on global news in 100 languages delivered to their phones, tablets and computers.
ReferenceUSA can bring small business plans to life
Tuesday, 16th August 2016
Infogroup's ReferenceUSA is the focus of Jinfo's latest product review, it's a gateway to searching North American business and consumer datasets and can help to bring business plans to life based on the specific data it has to offer.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021