Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence (Jul-Sep 2018)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence
Filter the list below:
Practical action on Jinfo's Research Focus "Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence", from an information manager
Thursday, 6th December 2018
We asked one of our subscribers what they found most useful and what resonated most with them in the Research Focus "Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence", as well as other recent content and events on topics from building better partnerships to using the most appropriate metrics for measurement of success.
Benchmarking through the professional services and legal lens
Thursday, 25th October 2018
How does Jinfo's benchmarking research apply to professional services and legal firms? What do similarities and comparisons between those sectors and with the whole dataset tell us about how the best information centres function or how you could use the data to sharpen up your service or request additional staffing? Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi reports.
Benchmarking through the manufacturing lens
Thursday, 18th October 2018
It is important for information teams to identify, capture and analyse information which will help them improve their processes, ensure that they are using the right resources to achieve their goals, and demonstrate value to their stakeholders. Senior information managers and professionals working in the manufacturing sector took part in a Community session to compare and contrast Jinfo's benchmarking research findings specifically between the manufacturing sector and other industries. This article provides a view of those findings and offers some ideas on their practical application.
What's the best way to measure the value of your information service?
Monday, 15th October 2018
The theme of the Jinfo Research Focus, "Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence" is how teams measure and benchmark their information service against others. Sophie Alexander reports on a webinar which looked at how you go about measuring value by engaging with stakeholders and using the right data and metrics, rather than measuring everything.
Community deck - benchmarking for your sector (professional services and legal)
Friday, 12th October 2018
Benchmarking for your sector (professional services and legal)
Tuesday, 5th June 2018
Webinar deck - shedding light on how to measure value
Thursday, 27th September 2018
Benchmarking through the finance lens
Thursday, 27th September 2018
Information teams in financial firms have specific concerns relating to that industry and this was reflected in a recent Community session which looked at benchmarking data and how this year's results shed light on best practice in the financial services and insurance arenas.
Community deck - Benchmarking for your sector (manufacturing)
Thursday, 20th September 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021