Research Focus: Creating an Information Centre of Excellence (Apr-Jun 2019)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Creating an Information Centre of Excellence
Filter the list below:
Webinar deck - optimisation as the engine of Information Centre Excellence
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our June webinar "Optimisation as the engine of Information Centre Excellence". In this webinar we draw on our research and content from our Research Focus, "The Information Centre of Excellence", to highlight why you should be moving towards a mindset...
Monday, 8th July 2019
Community deck - attributes of an Information Centre of Excellence
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our June Community session "Attributes of an Information Centre of Excellence". This session explores six key characteristics intrinsic to Information Centres of Excellence and discusses ways to develop them within your information team.
This is the...
Tuesday, 2nd July 2019
Optimisation as the engine of Information Centre Excellence
What underpins your Information Centre of Excellence? How can you continuously develop your ability to deliver increasing value to your customer?
In this webinar we'll draw on our research and content from our Research Focus, "The Information Centre of Excellence", to highlight why you should...
27th June 2019
Attributes of an Information Centre of Excellence
Knowledge of sources, research skills and organisational abilities are no longer enough to future-proof you and your team.
Jinfo's research identifies six key characteristics intrinsic to Information Centres of Excellence, including being customer-focused and consultative.
20th June 2019
Create your Information Centre of Excellence with these three ingredients
Monday, 10th June 2019
What are the ingredients you need to ensure your information centre performs at its best?
Webinar deck - managing your evolution towards an Information Centre of Excellence
What do you need to do to move your service towards an Information Centre of Excellence?
In this webinar we draw on our original research and creation of the Jinfo model of an Information Centre of Excellence, which identifies the essential components of excellence and helps leaders to...
Thursday, 30th May 2019
Insight 3 from Research Focus on excellence - create a sustainable, relevant service
Thursday, 30th May 2019
The work of managing and optimising your department isn't secondary to customer service. It's the engine that drives the ability to deliver value to your customer over time. Jinfo's Research Focus, "Creating an Information Centre of Excellence", will help you map a path to success.
Community deck - balancing end-user and expert services, to build a Centre of Excellence
The Jinfo model of an Information Centre of Excellence calls for information teams to balance two needs: enabling end-users and delivering expert information services.
In this Community session we'll share our research and facilitate discussion on building a strategy that speaks to both of...
Wednesday, 22nd May 2019
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021